With the sunny warm weather of Arizona you can find a flag football starting any time of the year.
Youth flag football is a modified form of tackle football in which ballcarriers are downed by pulling off a marker, or flag, loosely attached to a belt, rather than by tackling. One of the most popular youth flag football programs in Arizona is the NFL FLAG program. There are several programs participate in and follow the NFL FLAG rules.
For Example, NFL FLAG allows boys and girls age 5-17 to enjoy America’s favorite sport in the largest flag football program in the nation.
Players benefit by being active through non-contact, non-stop action while being able to learn lessons in teamwork and sportsmanship as well as learning the fundamentals of football.
Some programs vary traditional flag football rules (Grid Iron Flag Football Phoenix, AZ) by offering kick offs, and punts.
In conclusion, we are proud to partner and feature local Arizona youth football programs.
- Core 5 Youth Flag Football serving Anthem, AZ and North Phoenix areas.
- Game Time Athletics serves Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ areas.
- Gilbert Youth Football Leagues serves the East Valley located in Gilbert, AZ.
- Grid Iron Flag Football Mesa West serves the East Valley located in West Mesa, AZ.
- Grid Iron Flag Football serves the Desert Ridge and North Phoenix, AZ.
- PrimeTime Athletic Flag Football serving norther Arizona located in Flagstaff, AZ
- Red Zone Youth Football serves the East Valley and is located in Chandler and Gilbert, AZ.
- Under The Lights Flag Football serves the East Valley and is located in Chandler, AZ.
- Arizona Flag Football Tournament Championship Series has multiple tournaments in various locations throughout Arizona.