Youth Basketball Camps Phoenix, AZ
Multi-day basketball camps for boys and girls of all ages and skill levels. Learn new breakthroughs in skill development with “Zero Seconds Training” developed by the highly respected Chris Oliver. Not only will you develop new game-tested skills, you’ll also leave this camp as a smarter player with the IQ to make winning decisions under pressure.
What is Zero Seconds Youth Basketball Training?
Zero Seconds Training is a unique training methodology that combines skill development with improved decision making to mold smart, efficient players who assert themselves on offense. It uses decision training drills and “rhythm clapping” to enhance your most important offensive skills – shooting, passing, dribbling and 1-on-1 moves. Everything centers on game-like situations so your new skills can be immediately applied to a 5-on-5 context. Players experience newfound confidence as they “stop thinking and start playing”. This dynamic training approach will dramatically improve any player’s offensive performance.
What Will Youth Basketball Players Get From This Camp?
- Improve your ball control and dribbling skills and become more aggressive when you put the ball on the floor. You’ll understand how to create more easy scoring opportunities, while reducing turnovers and handling ball pressure more effectively.
- You can become a serious 1-on-1 threat by mastering Zero Seconds techniques and principles. You don’t need to be lightning quick. But you do need to know how to create and exploit advantages in your favor. You’ll learn when and how to attack off the dribble, increase your explosiveness and cover more ground with fewer dribbles.
- Confidence can be your best friend or your worst enemy on the court. This training will help you re-think the game to increase your confidence. You’ll play more aggressively and control the game in new ways as you master the “mental game”.
- We’ll put you into unique decision making drills so you’re used to performing at game-speed intensity! When the pressure rises, you’ll calmly execute at the highest level.
- Great players assert themselves with a confident attacking mindset. Using these Zero Seconds methods, you’ll learn to push the defense to its breaking point on every possession.
- Developing a great shot opens up every other aspect of your game. But there’s a difference between shooting in the driveway and shooting in games. We’ll show you high-powered drills that will turn you into a deadly “game-ready” shooter.
- Beating your man is step one. But you need to know how to finish over taller defenders and through contact. You’ll learn step-by-step how to improve your finishing skills and how to adjust your approach based on the defense.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.