Junior Tennis is one of the rare sports your children can pick up in their youth, and play the rest of their lives.
Gold Key Racquet Club is the proud home of the Southwest International Tennis Academy. The Academy offers a variety of programs available for beginners up to advanced tournament play, and we start them as early as 4 years old and work with juniors up through High school. We offer a Fall and Spring After School Program as well as a Holiday and Summer training!
If you are unsure which program to get your child involved in, one of our certified tennis instructors will speak with you. From there, we may suggest they come out and watch or even try a class for free prior to signing up for a session.
Why Tennis for Kids
- Affordability. Tennis is one of the more affordable sports
- Tennis is excellent for building muscular and bone strength in your growing kids
- Tennis constantly works on the coordination and motor skills
- Playing tennis instills a sense of responsibility and mental strength in kids at a tender age
- Tennis ensures that your kids are disciplined and display impressive problem solving skills
- Playing tennis teaches two extremely valuable qualities -Sportsmanship and Integrity
- They learn a sport that will last their whole life!