Offense-Defense Youth Football Camps has been helping youth and high school athletes achieve their dreams for over 5 decades
We put more players in College and the NFL than any other football camp or training organization in United States. Camp Locations are available nationwide, with commuter and overnight options, as well as non-contact and full-contact curriculum. Our football camps and player development clinics use a progressive curriculum that has been developed for all levels of play by our NFL and College coaching staff. Whether it’s your first time playing football or you’re a top recruiting prospect, we’ve got a program that will improve your game.
Our football camp coaching staff is second-to-none.
With former NFL players and coaches, as well as retired and current college coaches, we make it our goal to provide your athlete with the best possible on-the-field training. Each camp has a hand selected group of coaches that represent a large recruiting network of local and national programs.
Camp Type Options
See the Pricing Page for full details on additional options, payment plans, crowdfunding resources, and our cancellation policy!
- Day Camper (Grades 1-12)
- Day campers receive two practice sessions per day and autograph sessions (when available). Lunch is included for the week! Campers arrive at 8:30 a.m. and must be picked up by 5:00 p.m. Campers will also take part in the Wednesday evening “Super Bowl” game showcasing what they have learned through-out the week.
- Extended Day Camper (Grades 1-12)
- This option includes all practice and autograph sessions (when applicable), lunch and dinner. Campers arrive at 8:30 a.m. and must be picked up by 8:30 p.m.
- Sleepover Camper (Grades 1-12)
- (Available in most locations!) Campers will receive three practice sessions per day, autograph sessions (when applicable), room and board, 24-hour supervision and roommate requests (up to 30 days before the start of camp). This is the best way to enjoy your O-D camp experience!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.